It’s February, and that means it’s still winter. Temperatures have dipped down into the 30s during the day, and you head to your business each day with a heavy coat to keep you warm. So why are we talking about air conditioning at a time like this?
Because preparing the air conditioning equipment in your business is critical as spring approaches. Having AC maintenance done when it’s already hot is, well, like closing the barn doors after the horses have escaped, if you don’t mind us using the oldest of clichés. Prevention through preparation is what regular commercial HVAC maintenance is all about, and mid-to-later February is a good time to start those plans. After all, spring starts next month!
The best way to have routine maintenance done for your HVAC equipment—whether it’s the heating or air conditioning systems—is to contact a reputable commercial HVAC contractor and ask about enrolling in a maintenance program. Not all contractors offer actual maintenance plans more complicated than “pay us ahead of time and we’ll show up.”
At Evergreen State Heat & AC, we have full commercial maintenance plans to ensure that your needs are cared for during the year. The plans come with several special benefits, such a priority dispatch service that means you’ll get to jump to the head of the line when you need those repairs right away. You also receive special discounts:
- If we find any repair needs during maintenance, you’ll get a 15% discount over standard rates for non-members.
- If there are repair needs we don’t find during maintenance, we’ll double the discount to 30% compared to non-members’ rates.
- If we can’t repair your equipment, you’ll get a 5% discount on a new installation on all replacement retrofit equipment, plus full credit for the first year’s maintenance on that equipment. This includes free filters and inspections on the unit.
The Long-Term and Short-Term Benefits
These special offers set our plan far out ahead of competitors’ plans. But the real benefit of maintenance comes from the detailed inspections and tune-ups we perform each time we come to your facility. For example, if you have regular AC maintenance done in early spring each year, you can expect:
- Decreased energy bills thanks to the continued high-efficiency performance of essential HVAC equipment.
- Protection against surprise breakdowns. Well-maintained ACs rarely run into abrupt collapses.
- A reduction in repair needs. We’ll catch early repair problems, but the regular care will prevent the majority from starting in the first place.
- An assurance of the longest possible system life for equipment. In fact, without maintenance, most HVAC systems will only reach half their estimated lifespan.
Founded in 1968, we have decades of experience helping with commercial air conditioning in Everett, WA and the surrounding areas. You can trust in our knowledge and training on all types of commercial AC equipment to ensure your facility is protected against the outside heat during the summer. Our plan has your heating needs covered in the fall as well.
Evergreen State Heat & AC serves Snohomish County & The Eastside. Rely on our 24/7 on-call dispatching.