It’s June, which most people count as the beginning of summer, even though the official first day of summer isn’t until June 20. With warm weather soon arriving to stay, now it’s the time to make sure your commercial air conditioning in Everett, WA is ready to handle the increased demand on it. The best way to ensure peak performance from your commercial cooling system is through setting up a maintenance program with our technicians.
What’s a maintenance program?
Regular maintenance is an essential part of taking care of any equipment that runs regularly. When you need maintenance for your commercial air conditioning system, you can call a commercial HVAC contractor and schedule a visit to inspect and tune-up the equipment.
But it’s better to have a full maintenance program, which is an ongoing plan to keep your equipment in the best shape year after year. When you set up an HVAC maintenance program with us, we’ll work out the details of how often your facility needs maintenance checks and tune-ups and the specifics of the equipment.
Why sign up for maintenance?
If you’re thinking that maybe you can just get by with calling up when it’s time for maintenance and not bother with a program, we urge you to reconsider. There are several big advantages to having a program in place:
- You won’t forget maintenance: You have a million things going on at any given time in running your business, so it’s easy to overlook scheduling maintenance when you need it. With a maintenance program, we’ll take care of working out a proper schedule and we’ll call you when it’s time to arrange for the next visit from our technicians.
- You’ll have a program that matches your facility: No two businesses are alike, and so no two HVAC set ups are alike. With a maintenance program, you’ll have maintenance done that’s more than just a checklist. Our technicians will get to know your equipment and its special requirements and lay out a program that matches your exact needs.
- Your facility will have increased energy efficiency: No doubt about it, maintenance helps keep equipment operating at higher energy efficiency than if neglected. And a maintenance program takes this to the next level, ensuring the AC equipment gets the level of detailed service it needs for peak efficiency each year.
- You’ll deal with fewer breakdowns: Our maintenance programs are designed to lower the number of repairs equipment may need, and that means fewer breakdowns that can lead to lost revenue.
- Your HVAC equipment will last longer: Maintenance helps equipment reach and even exceed its manufacturer’s estimated service life (around 15 years for most light commercial AC systems). Without maintenance, that number can drop by half.
- Special benefits: When you’re a maintenance customer, you are guaranteed a next-business-day response when you call us. If we don’t follow through, you don’t have to pay the diagnostic fee.
Have questions? Want to get started with maintenance? Talk to our team members today. We are certified and union-trained in light commercial.
Evergreen State Heat & AC serves King County and Snohomish County. Call today for a guaranteed next-business-day-response if you’re a maintenance customer.