We were founded in 1968 and ever since our conception, we’ve worked daily to better our services. We started off as a spin-off from our former business Everett Metal Products. We evolved from working on duct fabrication and installation and moved outward to HVAC equipment installation, service, and maintenance.
In January 2018, our team purchased the assets for Eastside Heating and Air Conditioning—a company founded in 1958 in Bellevue. Mike Chambers and his best friend, Chris Tank, sold Eastside to Russ and Pam. The company that grew from this deal came to be the Evergreen Eastside Heat & AC that you know today.
You can rely on the Evergreen Eastside Heat & AC professionals. Call today.
The Evergreen Difference
Are you wondering what makes our team here different? The Evergreen Difference sounds heavy, but it’s actually pretty simple. It just means that we found all the work we do on the following:
- Transparency: no surprises—just fair rates, quality work, and outstanding service.
- Humility: If we don’t do it right, we’re going to do everything to make it right. Promises that we make are promises kept.
- Enduring: We support you before, during, and after the installation of your system. We’re there for the life of your system.
- Responsive: We quickly meet your needs by doing the basics better than anyone else.
We would love to have an opportunity to show you. Please call us for your commercial service’s needs.
For addtional details about us:
- Financing- we can ease the cash flow burden with manageable monthly payments
- Meet the Commercial Team
- Meet the Electrical Team
- Photo Gallery- See some of our jobs we are proud of!
- Reviews- See what others have to say about us!
- Blog- See what we have to share!
- A Commitment to Our Community